At Clear Edge we recognise that our success is down to our fantastic people. As such, we are always looking for talented, ambitious individuals to join our growing team. We have opportunities for new and experienced Consultants. Previous recruitment or sales experience is beneficial but not essential. Key requirements are a hard work ethic, excellent communication skills, an ability to quickly build rapport and form relationships, and strong organisation skills.
Grow with us:
We have a dedicated in-house Training & Development manager, who will support you on your journey and help you reach your career goal
- Learn from experienced recruiters
- Become a true expert in a specialist vertical market
- Work with some of the world’s leading global brands
- Determine your personality type through colour profiling
- Hands on learning with situational and shadowing exercises
- Bespoke learning approaches – learn in a way that best suits you
Be Rewarded for Your Success:
We empower our people to be successful and reward them for their hard work. We give you the opportunity to reach and exceed your goals both financially and personally.
- High earning potential with a no threshold commission structure and bonuses
- Quarterly 100% club
- The opportunity to join our elite £200,000 club with a wealth of benefits
- Amazing overseas and day incentives
Feel-Good Company Culture:
We take pride in creating an open and friendly place to work by establishing a feel-good culture built on the hard work and success of all who work here.
- Fun, relaxed and motivational environment
- Break out area: Games, Table Tennis & Football, Weekly Beer Fridge and a PS4
- Free Parking
- Free Tea and Coffee and weekly fruit basket
- Regular fundraising activities for our annual charity
For more information on our values, our office and what we offer, view our presentation “Develop your career as a Consultant at Clear Edge“.
Read what our existing team members have to say
I wanted to join Clear Edge because from the moment I stepped through the door I was made to feel welcome by everyone. The culture within the company is vibrant and fun and there is a great team environment. Being new to the industry it was important to me that I would receive excellent training and support to ensure I can embark on a successful career. The training I have received so far has exceeded my expectations. The company offers great incentives both financially and through various other reward/bonus schemes, this is what attracted me to ClearEdge, they reward hard work.
I joined Clear Edge 9 months ago as a Research Consultant specialising in the betting and gaming industry. Having not come from a sales/recruitment background, it was a big change for me. But with regular inhouse training and support from my director Terry, I’ve had some great success in my role and I’m now making the transition into a full 360 recruiter. I’m excited to see what my future holds here, watch this space!
Having worked in the betting & gaming industry previously, as well as writing his dissertation on the sector, Alec is well equipped to support our customers when it comes to sourcing the best talent in the industry.