DATE POSTED: 17th May 2018
CLEAR EDGE BETTING AND GAMING
(CLEAR EDGE SEARCH AND SELECTION LTD)
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your browser or the hardware of your computer or other device to allow a website to recognise you as a user when you return to the website, either for the duration of your visit (using a ‘session cookie’) or for repeat visits (a ‘persistent cookie’). Other similar files work in the same way and we use the word ‘cookie’ in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site.
- Analytical cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
HOW TO CONTROL AND DELETE COOKIES
- If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by this Site (or, indeed, on any other site) you can do this through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ function within your browser should tell you how. If you are primarily concerned about third party cookies generated by advertisers, you can turn these off by going to the Your Online Choices site at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
- Alternatively, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer, as well as more general information about cookies. Please note that, as these websites are not owned or operated by us, we are not responsible for any of the content on them.
- Please be aware that restricting cookies may mean that you will not be able
- to take full advantage of all the features or services available on this Site.
MAIN COOKIES USED BY US ON OUR SITE
- A list of the main cookies used by us on this Site together with details about what each is used for can be found in Appendix 1.
Cookie Name Expiry Category and Purpose Load Balancing for Hosting DYNSRV Lasts for the session
This cookie is essential for the Site to function as it is used to help us balance our web traffic to the Site. This ensures we provide an optimal browsing experience for every visitor.
Banner cookie gdpr_popup 30 days
This cookie is essential as we use it to remember whether you have acknowledged the cookie notice we present to you.
Lasts for the session
This allows a security plugin we use to operate
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- The third party cookies used in connection with this Site include:
- A list of the third party cookies used in connection with this Site can be found in Appendix 2.
Cookie Name Category and Purpose Further information Google Analytics _ga
These cookies are used to collect information about how you and other visitors use our Site, which we use to help improve it. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Site, where visitors have come to the Site from and the pages they have visited.
If you would like to disable the collection of data by these cookies please install the opt out tool available at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Some of the emails we send to you may contain a ‘web beacon pixel’ (clear GIFs) or tracked links which allows us to identify when you have opened the email and to verify which links contained in the email you have accessed. [We use this information to determine which parts of our emails are of most interest to you].
- You can delete the pixel by deleting the email. If you do not wish to download the pixel to your computer or other device, you can ensure this by selecting to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML, or not opening pictures in your email.
- Alternatively you can unsubscribe from our mailing list by using the unsubscribe tool within the email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions or concerns about cookies or your privacy when using this Site, please contact us as follows:
By post at Lister House, Lister Hill, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 5AZ
By telephone on: 01132 054970
By email at email@example.com